Version 1.0.6, April 10th, 2019
Version 1.0.5, January 15th, 2019
- fixed article widths within masonry columns
- fixed css issue where a class was being added improperly
- bumped version
Version 1.0.4, December 9th, 2018
- **IMPORTANT** You will need to regenerate thumbnails after updating in order for the thumbnails to display properly. We recommend using a plugin such as https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/. Images added after upgrading to this version should display properly with no regeneration needed.
- Fixed undefined show_rating PHP notice
- Added support for frontend builder (visual builder)
- Fixed issue with toggle fields not working correctly (e.g. in Blog Feed Masonry module, causing author, categories, post image, etc. not to display)
- Fixed images not being resized
- Fixed certain settings (such as Blog Feed Masonry post background color) not being applied due to CSS conflict
- Remove some automatically added module settings that don\'t seem to work with the modules in Divi Extras: Background, Link, Box Shadow
Version 1.0.3, May 2nd, 2018
- **IMPORTANT** Before updating, please ensure you are using the latest version of Divi and/or Extra. This is a Divi 3.18+ / Extra 2.18+.
- Fixed issues where the plugin would cause the Divi Builder to freeze or crash
Version 1.0.2, February 14, 2018
- **IMPORTANT** Before updating, please ensure you are using the latest version of Divi and/or Extra. This is a Divi 3.1 / Extra 2.1 Developer version update.
- Updated modules and module compatibility to Extra v2.2
Version 1.0.1, January 12, 2018
- Fixed multiple issues with the Tabbed Post Module including selected category not saving. We had to revert to standard Extra category builder functionality where only one category can be saved until the possibility to expand upon this is made available within the 3.1 Developer Edition of Divi.
- Colorized the Category builder modules for easy identification.
- Fixed a visual builder conflict. The standard Divi modules will now be editable when used in conjunction with the Divi Extras modules, however you will not be able to edit the Divi Extras modules with the visual builder. This is a restriction we hope to fix with the developer version of Extra once it is released.
- Fixed issue where some installations would display \"Warning: Cannot modify header information...\" on product activation screen.