== Changelog ==
Version 2.0.1, September 18th, 2020
Version 2.0.0, September 4th, 2019
- Fix undefined array indexes
- Add font awesome code into our stylesheets
- Update paths.js - set paths for scripts and styles
- Remove media directory
- New package lists
- Fix issue with img tag
- Fix with color picker
- Fix: Font size is overwritten by stylesheet (tablet / mobile issue)
- Fix deprecated Divi properties
- CSS Style updates
- Gutenberg slider arrow css fix
- Update to show the testify testimonials on non-Divi related themes
- Fix: Images appear blurry
- Fixed CF 7 error
- Fixed Form fields
- Fix customizer styling
- Update Instructions & License box
- Added translation functions
- Updated instuctions
- Remove inline styles
- Add visual builder styles
- Added support for the Divi Visual Builder! (please note the possible changes when upgrading below)
- Spacing between separator and author name may vary from 1.3 in some cases.
- Quotation mark color default should now be correct (corresponding to the Testify default value, overridden by the customizer setting); this may result in a change in the quotation mark shade (black to grey) if it was using the default color from 1.3.
- Spacing is added between the Read More button text and icon
- Fixed bug where testimonial text would disappear in some instances
- Fixed bug where “read more” testimonial was truncated on last slide.
- Added visual quotation mark style in the Divi module
- corrected problem where no more than one testimonial shortcode could be added per page or post.
- Fixed issue with thumbnail spacing
- Added a “read less” icon option
- Fixed a bug with the ellipses
- Testify now features a Divi Module!
- Testify is now compatible with Gravity Forms and WP FORMS Pro for Front End submissions